- You are friendly and helpful by nature
- You are interested in, and comfortable with, digital technology, including social media and websites
- You have experience and training in a customer service and administrative environment
- You are good at communicating with team members, and enjoy working on a team
- You have a degree and experience (or a very strong interest) in marketing, web technology, graphic design, or communications
- You pay careful attention to detail
- You have very good follow through skills
- You are able to manage your time effectively and focus
- You are not afraid of technology
- You are excited about learning new things and are looking for a job that challenges you
- You have a positive work history and excellent references
- You will receive ongoing opportunities for professional development in digital marketing, web design, and social media
- We provide
flexible-schedulingand can work with you to accommodate your lifestyle and major life events
- Because we are a company who is driven by our core values, we enjoy the benefits of a productive and supportive work environment. Your performance will be regularly measured against our core values.
- You will wear a lot of hats and learn multi-dimensional aspects of running a service business in this position.
- The strength of our growing business is dependent on the strength and happiness of our team. We believe that if we take good care of you, that you will take good care of our customers. So we strive to take good care of you, and our entire team.
- We allow independent decision-making and problem solving, yet require that decisions are made within the context of our core values.
- We provide a career where you can learn and grow.
- Administration: Onboarding and offboarding new clients. Sales and marketing support. Scheduling and email communications. Answering phones and web inquiries. Maintaining customer database. Coordinating email marketing. Posting and promoting blog content on social media.
- Marketing: Implementing existing marketing campaigns, online and in print, under the direction of the team lead. Following up with prospects (following an established process)
- Customer support: Helping customers by answering their questions about their new WordPress websites. (Training provided)
To apply for this position, please provide a resume and cover letter that includes the following:
Brieflydescribe your ideal career situation.
- Provide an ideal start date.
- Share any special skills, interests or education that might be relevant to this position including design, marketing, video, writing, coding, and specific software experience.
- Explain why this position interests you.
- Provide three professional references: name, phone number and how you are connected with this person.
- Put “Administrative coordinator position” in the subject line of your email.
Email your inquiry to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest!