The Mighty Little Web Shop is currently interviewing for an administrative coordinator in our Silver Spring office (near Kensington).
- You are a college graduate
- You are punctual, reliable and responsible
- You are friendly and helpful by nature
- You are comfortable learning digital technology, including social media and web apps, web technology
- You have at least one year of experience and training in a customer service or administrative environment
- You are good at communicating with other team members and enjoy working on a team
- You have a degree and experience (or a very strong interest) in marketing, web technology, graphic design, or communications
- You are interested in administrative work and project coordination
- You pay careful attention to detail
- You have very good follow through skills
- You are able to manage your time effectively and focus
- You are proficient on the Macintosh platform
- You are excited about learning new things and are looking for a job that challenges you
- You have a positive work history and excellent references
A few of the benefits of working on the Mighty team:
- You will receive ongoing opportunities for professional development in digital marketing, web design, and social media
- The strength of our growing business is dependent on the strength and happiness of our team. We believe that if we take good care of you, that you will take good care of our customers. So we strive to take good care of you, and our entire team.
- We allow independent decision-making and problem solving, yet require that decisions are made within the context of our core values.
- We provide a career opportunity where you can learn and grow.
- Administration: Onboarding and offboarding new clients following and refining an established procedure. Assisting the president with scheduling meetings and managing incoming email communications. Answering phones and coordinating sales inquiries. Maintaining customer database. Communicating with clients and prospects.
- Marketing: Implementing existing marketing campaigns, online and in print, under the direction of the president. Coordinating email marketing. Posting and promoting blog content on social media. Sales support in terms of scheduling and administrative onboarding activities.
- Project Coordination: Moving projects forward and handling tasks as assigned.
- Customer support: Helping customers by answering their questions about their new WordPress websites. (Training provided)
To apply for this position, please provide a resume and cover letter that includes the following:
- Briefly, describe your ideal career situation.
- Provide your ideal start date.
- Share any special skills, interests or education that might be relevant to this position including design, marketing, writing, coding, video, technology, and specific software experience.
- Explain why this position interests you.
- Provide three professional references: name, phone number and how you are connected with this person.
(preferably previous bosses)
- Put “Administrative Coordinator position” in the subject line of your email.
Salary is commensurate with your experience.
Email your inquiry to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest!