MillerCox Design – Mighty Little Web Shop
Recurring Payments and Billing Agreement
By clicking on “submit payment” you are accepting this MillerCox Design – Mighty Little Web Shop Recurring Payments and Billing Agreement. We may amend this agreement and provide you with 30-days’ prior notice by posting the change on our website or via email. After this 30-day notice period, you will be considered as having expressly consented to all amendments to this agreement.
- Fees due – You (the buyer) will pay to MillerCox Design – Mighty Little Web Shop [MCD-MLWS] all fees for the Services set forth in the contract presented to you at the time you order the Services and for all fees for subsequent Renewal Periods at the time of Renewal.
- Recurring payments – A recurring payment is a payment in which you (the buyer) provide advanced authorization (using the online form) for MCD-MLWS to charge your Nominated Payment Source on a one-time, regular, or sporadic basis. Recurring payments can also be referred to as subscriptions, automatic payments, preapproved payments, or future payments. By providing this advanced authorization you are giving MCD-MLWS the ability to collect or reverse variable payment amounts from your Nominated Payment Source until such time as this arrangement is cancelled.
- You hereby authorize and instruct MCD-MLWS to charge your Nominated Payment Source for the amounts you agreed to owe. You acknowledge and agree that use of Recurring Payments in any form means that these payments may be variable and scheduled to occur at certain times (in the manner spelled out in your online form and receipt).
- Payment increases – Buyers will be informed by email 30 days or more in advance of payment increases. After this 30-day notice period, you will be considered having expressly consented to the payment increase.
- If your payment requires a currency conversion by us, the amount of the currency conversion fee will be determined at the time of payment processing. You acknowledge that the exchange rate determined at the time of each payment transaction will differ and you agree to the future execution of payments being based on fluctuating exchange rates.
- Billing Agreement – When you establish a recurring payment with MLWS you are also entering into a Billing Agreement.
- Cancelling Recurring Payments – Buyers may cancel a Recurring Payment at any time up to 3 business days prior to the date that the next payment is scheduled. to take place. You may cancel the payment by sending written notice to [email protected] or by calling 301-933-4062.