Brand StrategyPeople don't buy WHAT you do, they buy WHY you do it...
Becoming a brand that people want to work with involves more than explaining what you do and how qualified you are. Prospects want to understand what you stand for, what makes you different and better, and what values you hold dear. Our brand positioning service helps you dig deep and uncover what makes you different than your competitors.
We help you:
- Understand who your most profitable clients are
- Uncover the story of why you started your business
- Identify the pain points of your ideal clients and how you solve their challenges
- Uncover how you deliver services differently than your competitors
- Positioning your services and determining your perfect prospect makes it infinitely easier to write effective marketing copy.
- Defining your mission helps you to make business decisions with far more confidence, and helps you talk about your services in a way that resonates.
- Defining your core values makes hiring, managing your team, and delivering services more effective and consistent.
- A clearer understanding of how to talk about your services, and “why” a prospect should work with you, and not your competitor.
- A mission statement that includes who you serve and what you sell, interwoven with your big why.
- Ideas for your tagline.
- Ideal client profiles, including how you are uniquely positioned to solve their pain.
- Core values that allow prospects to better know, like, and trust you.
What to expect
We kickoff with a 75-minute meeting, (held in person or over Skype). We will send you a questionnaire to fill out in advance. During our first meeting, we will review your answers to the questionnaire, tease out more thoughts, and then write first drafts of your brand messaging elements. During three subsequent 60-minute meetings over the span of three weeks, we will review and refine each element and set goals for our next meeting. At the end of our final meeting, your key messaging statements will be ready for you to add to your marketing channels and materials.
Call (301) 933-4062 to schedule your brand strategy sessions.